Mary J. Executive
12345 Main Street
Boomtown, US 12345
ACME - 2008 to present
High tech designer, manufacturer and marketer of laser cartridges.
President and CEO
- Recruited by VC group to stabilize and grow company.
- Hold complete P&L responsibility while directing marketing, finance, operations and administration.
- Hired new CFO, Sr. VP of Sales and marketing company to create collateral materials and website.
- Outsourced 90% of manufacturing improving quality, reducing COGS, overhead and inventory.
- Introduced Managed Print Service model as a new source of revenue and income.
ACME LUGGAGE, INC. - 2005 to 2008
VC owned designer/ marketer of premium fashion luggage.
President and CEO
- Recruited by VC group to direct all aspects of business.
- Held complete P&L responsibility reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Developed and executed multi-channel luggage strategy driven by premium fashion designer lifestyle brands.
- Increased sales $26M, or 43% while maintaining 15%-17% EBITDA.
- Attracted four new licenses.
- Sold company 22 months after purchase, at a 63% premium and a 7X return on capital invested.
ACME KIDS, INC. - 2003 to 2004
Private designer / marketer of children’s apparel
President, Acme Kids Jeans
- Recruited to startup division.
- Created comprehensive, compelling and differentiating “go-to” market strategy.
- Held complete P&L responsibility.
- Directed product development, sales, merchandising, administration, hiring and training, and licensee/licensor relations.
ACME GROUP INC. - 2000 to 2002
$240M wholesaler and retailer
CEO/Chairman of the Board
- Held complete P&L responsibility while directing all operations including 1300 staff and 241 stores.
- Recruited to stabilize operations and evaluate sale potential for this heavily-leveraged $116M cash-starved company.
- Reduced operating losses $20M and repositioned company for sale.
ACME CORP. - 1991 to 2000
$1.4B manufacturer, wholesaler, and retailer
President, Acme Division - 1995 to 2000
- Promoted to manage $110M budget and 90 staff.
- Held P&L responsibility for domestic wholesale and retail business.
- Reduced number of factories by 45% while improving overall product quality.
- Increased wholesale sales 12% within one year by repositioning brand.
- Participated in conception and negotiation of the profitable sale of the trademark.
President, The Acme Group - 1991 to 1994
- Grew volume from $42M to $80M with ROI in excess of 45%.
- Reduced W.I.P. on staples from 40 to 26 days, resulting in 95% fill rate, driving an 18% unit sales increase.
- Reduced SKU’s 22% and expenses 2%.
- Raised margins 1.2% through improved sourcing mix.